Makes 12 energy balls
1 cup Snack Farm Super Juicy Fruit Mix
¾ cup cashews
Desiccated coconut for rolling
- Add the Snack Farm Super Juicy Fruit Mix to a bowl and cover with warm water. Let it soak for 10 minutes. This helps the fruit soften, making it easier to blend. Once soaked, completely drain the water from the mix and set aside.
- Add the cashews to a food processer and blend until they become a nut-meal. Add in the soaked and drained Super Juicy Fruit Mix and pulse until everything is combined and you have a sticky mixture.
- Use a tablespoon measurement to scoop balls from the mix and shape them into smooth round balls. Place the balls on a lined baking sheet. If the mixture is very sticky, let it sit in the fridge for 15-30 minutes to firm up.
- Once you've rolled all the mixture into balls, add the desiccated coconut to a bowl. Roll each ball into the coconut, coating completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.