Chewy Edamame and Pineapple Granola Bars
Makes 10 bars
2 cups oats
1 ½ cups Snack Farm Edamame and Pineapple Mix
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup honey
2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a 20cm x 20cm square baking tin with baking paper.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Add coconut oil to a frying pan on a low heat until the coconut oil is melted.
- Remove from heat and mix in the honey.
- Pour the liquid over the dry ingredients and mix well, making sure everything is combined and it comes together in a nice semi-sticky mixture.
- Pour the granola bar mixture into your prepared tin and press down firmly.
- To make sure your bars don't crumble, make sure it's pressed down firmly.
- Use a smooth-edged glass to roll over the mixture to pack it in an even and tight layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the bars have a deep golden colour.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before cutting them.
- Use a sharp knife to cut them into 10 bars and store in an airtight container.