Almond and Dark Chocolate Bark
Snack Farm Almond and Dark Chocolate Mix
200g dark chocolate (use anything above 60%)
2 tablespoons peanut butter
½ teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt the coconut oil and peanut butter together either in a pan over the stove or in a small bowl in the microwave. Once melted mix them together and set aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl in the microwave or using a double boiler.
- Spread the melted chocolate in an even layer on the lined baking tray.
- Using ½ teaspoon dollop the melted peanut butter in little spots over the melted chocolate.
- Use a toothpick to swirl through the peanut butter dots to create a swirled marble pattern.
- Sprinkle Snack Farm Almond Trail Mix over the melted chocolate.
- Place in the freezer for an hour to set.
- Once set break it into pieces and enjoy.
- Store the bark in a container in the fridge as the peanut butter swirl will melt over time at room temperature.