Cranberries and White Chocolate Trail Mix Cookies
Makes 12 cookies
1 cup Snack Farm Cranberries and White Chocolate Mix
½ cup almond butter
1 flax egg (combine 1 tablespoon flaxmeal with 3 tablespoons of water and let set for 5 minutes)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
¾ cup rolled oats
½ cup whole wheat flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Mash the banana and add to a bowl along with the almond butter. Mix well. Add in the flax egg and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Using a 2-tablespoon sized scoop, scoop the cookie batter into cookies and place on the baking sheet. Leave space between each cookie to allow them to spread. Using the back of a glass, press down on each cookie gently to flatten it slightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until slightly golden brown. Let cool on the tray for 5 minutes before removing.